Well it has come to my attention that I now have 50+ followers. I thank and appreciate each of you! It makes me think I had better get off my tush and pay better attention to this blog. When I started I had an idea of what I wanted this blog to be and haven’t quite reached my goal, but I am working on it :)
Then I notice that I have been nominated by Night Owl Kitchen for the Liebster Award! WOW!! I am honored. I am always surprised that people find my little blog and actually want to read it. There are so many good reads out there in blogging-land and I am definitely a very small fish in a pretty huge ocean. But once again, it gives me that extra incentive to improve my blogging skills and hopefully be an inspiration to my readers and followers.
1. Link to the person who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate new blogs for the award
4. Ask them 10 new questions
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated
My questions to answer:
1. What is the inspiration behind your blog? I love to crochet and knit and I wanted to share the love with others.
2. What makes your blog standout from the rest? I hope that people can see how much I love crafting and that I can help inspire them as well.
3. What’s your favorite dessert(don’t hold back now)? Pretty much anything with chocolate in it :)
4. Name three things that interests you other than what you post about on your blog. My grandkids, baking and shopping (haha)
5. What can you absolutely not live without? My crochet hooks of course!
6. Where would you love to travel to and stay for a month? I think It would be fun to visit England.
7. If money were no object, what kind of good would you do for others? I would give it to cancer research
8. What charity do you support financially or in spirit? American Cancer Society and the Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention programs
9. If you could have a sit down dinner with anyone in history(living or dead) who would it be and why? I have 3. My son, my mom and my brother. They all live in Heaven now and I would give anything to sit down over a home cooked meal and just visit with them again
10. Any advice for new bloggers? Just remember why you started in the first place. If you have a passion and that’s why you’re sharing about it, keep doing just that. It’s too easy to forget and get wrapped up in trying to “out-do” yourself or trying to “please the crowd” the reason you have followers in the first place is because of what you love. You can always improve your skills, but don’t confuse skills with the passion.
1. Made With Love By Glama 2. Lucindalines 3. Happy Little Kiwi 4. Peacefully Knitting 5. Loz’s Little Crochets 6. Nice Piece Of Work 7. Craftmanic Mommy 8. About Crochet 9. Andie Duncan 10. Mad Man Knitting
My questions for the nominees:
1. Why do you blog?
2. How many blogs do you follow?
3.What’s your favorite meal?
4.What is your favorite music and/or entertainer?
5.What can you absolutely not live without?
6.Where would you love to travel to and stay for a month?
7.If money were no object, what dream would you fulfill?
8.What is your most prized posession?
9.What is your favorite holiday?
10.Any advice for new bloggers?
I’ll be back soon with some new projects to fill you in about.